Two organizations linked to:
- Support and expand opportunities to collaborate and pursue transformative concepts, scientific discoveries, and technologies.
- Advance Northwestern and Argonne’s scientific goals while expanding education and research opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students.
The Northwestern Argonne Institute of Science and Engineering (NAISE) brings together researchers at Northwestern University and Argonne National Laboratory to create powerful collaborations in fields such as energy, biological and environmental systems, data science and computation, materials, and national security. NAISE provides students and post-doctoral scholars with unique educational and training opportunities.
- To engage with and support collaborative members at both organizations in pursuing and implementing joint projects
- To provide synergetic networking opportunities for Argonne National Laboratory and Northwestern researchers through workshops, seminars, and mini-sabbaticals
- Engage Northwestern University graduate and undergraduate students in research at Argonne National Laboratory